Tuesday, July 28, 2009
The Results Of 2009 Indoor Nationals
Well I had fun at nationals this year and that's all that really maters. I have never walked away from a meet without a medal around my neck or without a trophy in my hand. i have learned from going to nationals that i am not that great of a skater... I will be training from know on twice as hard...Me leaving where i do i have no team to join Near by... i skate for Texas speed out of Austin and that is a 6 hour drive. I have learned that if you want to chase your dreams you have to train to reach theme. Well this next few months i will do just that . and i promise all of you next time you see me at a meet you will wonder what i have been doing ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment